- Ceramic heat lamp socket for use with 2 lamps up to 100 watts each
- Compatible with a variety of daylight and nightlight bulbs so you can create the ideal light and heat design for your terrarium
- Polished aluminum dome helps to maximum light and heat output
- Reptile heat lamp dome extends beyond the face of the lamp, preventing the lamp from sticking out unsafely
- Individual on/off switches provide greater control
Keep your reptile friends warm and comfy with the Zoo Med Mini Combo Deep Dome Lamp Fixture. This reptile heat lamp dome provides you with two ceramic heat lamp sockets, each with their own on/off switch. The combo design lets you customize the light and heat design of your terrarium with a single fixture.
Using a Zoo Med Mini Combo Deep Dome Lamp Fixture helps you maximize your light and heat, creating the perfect environment in your terrarium. The polished aluminum reptile heat lamp dome increases light and UV output by up to 30%. The two sockets allow you to create various combinations of ceramic heat lamp bulbs up to 100 watts (UVB bulbs, basking lamps, infrared heat lamps, nighttime lamps, etc) to provide your pet with optimal 24 hour warmth.
The Zoo Med Mini Combo Deep Dome Lamp Fixtures features an extra long reflector dome that extends beyond the face of the lamp, preventing the bulb from sticking out too far. The ceramic heat lamp is designed for use above terrarium screens and should be used with a heat lamp stand (sold separately) for maximum safety. Each reptile heat lamp dome measures 5 ½” long; the combo fixture measures 10″ wide and 7″ tall in total.
Please note: this product is not designed for use with ceramic heat emitters.