*Note that your failure to read our terms and conditions, whether intentional or accidental will under no circumstances be a reason to consider them altered or void.
* Underground Reptiles ships during the week Monday-Friday with the exception of holidays.
* Underground Reptiles has a no return and no refund policy for all orders. If you need to request a cancellation on an order before it ships to you we can offer store credit.
* In some instances, if a refund is granted, a 15% cancellation fee may apply.
* Underground Reptiles does not guarantee live arrival on inverts or amphibians.
* Underground Reptiles does our best to sex your animal using our experience but we cannot guarantee the sex on any animal unless otherwise specified.
* Underground Reptiles ships Next Day Air with UPS. We do not ship venomous reptiles or mammals with UPS. Please do not ask. Venomous Reptiles and Mammals are shipped airport to airport via commercial airlines according to IATA regulations. Airline rates do apply. There is sometimes an additional fee for boxing and/or health certificate.
* The buyer must be present to receive the package on the first delivery attempt or all guarantees are void.
* Live and visibly healthy arrival is only guaranteed when shipping temperatures at both ends are between 35° – 89°F for home delivery and 25F° – 99F° for having the animal shipped to a UPS Customer Center for pick up. We will not knowingly ship to and do not guarantee any live animal shipments to UPS Stores or UPS Access Points. We will still guarantee the animal if you opt to have the package held at a UPS Customer Center for pick up, however, the animal must be picked up within 2 hours of the Center opening time or all guarantees are void. We can also hold the animal(s) at our facility until temperatures are safe for shipping.
* Any shipment routing changes on the part of the customer will result in voiding our live arrival guarantee.
*We are not able to provide any guarantees for orders shipping to Alaska.
* We are not responsible for carrier delays or mishandling resulting in late arrival on shipments. We do not offer refunds on shipping fees due to late deliveries. In some instances, we may offer a store credit for a partial amount of the shipping fee.
* All animals have a live and healthy arrival guarantee. We cannot offer any guarantee after the arrival. If your animal does arrive deceased we are happy to ship a replacement to you. We do not offer refunds.
* We cannot be held responsible for shipping charges incurred for upholding our guarantee; they are the responsibility of you, the buyer. We do not offer credits or refunds on shipping for replacement animals.
* If your shipment arrives deceased, is visibly unhealthy, is damaged in any way or if there is any other issue with the order upon arrival the customer must notify Underground Reptiles of the issue immediately upon receiving the shipment. The arrival time will be determined by the tracking information UPS provides online of the delivery. Please CLICK HERE to submit an order issue ticket and attach a photo of the contents of the shipment within two hours of arrival or all guarantees are null and void. If the first attempt of delivery is missed then all live and visibly health arrival guarantees are null and void.
*If a shipment is refused and sent back to us then we reserve the right to withhold the original shipping fee, the return shipping fee, any additional handling fees and a 15% restocking fee for any animals/items which are received back to us in sellable condition.
* We reserve the right to refuse sale to any buyer, for any reason. Sorry, no sales to minors. Proof of age may be required at our discretion.
* The reptile industry is very prone to fraud orders. We reserve the right to ask for ID and/or permitting verification before shipping any order. All verified fraud orders are reporting to federal authorities. Credit card fraud is against the law.
* Underground Reptiles is not responsible for any veterinary expenses or costs incurred by the buyer for any animal. If you take any animal to a veterinarian, you do so entirely at your own expense.
* Photos and requests: The animals pictured on our web site may or may not be the actual animal available. The photos do represent the species, and the health and quality of the animals we ship. We can send more pictures of any animal you are interested in by contacting us.
* Photos, descriptions, and care sheets posted on our web site are the exclusive property of Underground Reptiles, and may not be used or reused without our specific, written permission.
* In accordance with FDA regulations, turtles and tortoises less than 4 inches listed on our website are offered expressly for educational, scientific, or export purposes only. They are not sold for use as pets.
* You can contact us either by phone (954-428-8005) or email ([email protected]) If you have specific questions/requests, feel free to ask; we will respond accordingly. We can be reached Monday through Friday from 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM EST.
* Please be aware of your own local wildlife laws and regulations. No shipments will be knowingly sent in violation of any state or federal laws. Please do not even ask.
* Underground Reptiles reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
*DOA = Dead on Arrival