- Electrolytes help regulate proper hydration and cellular function.
- Beta-carotene (Vitamin A) aids in color pigmentation.
- B vitamins help the body with proper metabolism.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant and is also important for skin/immune health.
- Prebiotics are important fuel sources for beneficial bacteria, known as probiotics.
- Probiotics aid in proper gastrointestinal health and digestive function.
Add 5 cc (scoop included) of product to 1 gallon of warm bath water and mix thoroughly. Allow reptile to soak for at least 10 minutes. Allowing reptiles to soak for 10 minutes at least once per week can be beneficial for adequate hydration and skin health. Reptiles can be soaked up to three times per week.
Store sealed in a cool, dry place.
Need more information on how to care for you animal. Click here: ANIMAL CARE SHEETS