- Native To Indochina Malaysia And Indonesia With A Semi Aquatic Habitat With Forest And Swampy Areas
- Adults Can Reach 3-4 Feet In Length
- In The Wild Dumerils Monitors Commonly Feed On Snails Crabs Frogs And Fish. But In Captivity They Eat On Rodents And Feline Diet With Calcium Dusted Insects
- Dumerils Have Been Known To Be Submerged For About 75 Minutes But Also Love To Burrow And Climb
- Basking Spots Should Be At About 94-98 Degrees
- If Housed And Kept Properly They Can Live 8-12 Years And Be Tame As A Baby
Important: Due to the large volume of business some animals or products may not be in stock at the time of your purchase. You will be notified if there are any issues with your order. Please ensure that you provide us with the best contact phone number and e-mail address so that we can quickly contact you if it is needed.