*Note that your failure to read our terms and conditions, whether intentional or accidental will under no circumstances be a reason to consider them altered or void.
* The $25 Mother’s Day Gift Card Promotion is valid for live animal shipping orders placed on 5/10/23 & 5/11/23. This promotion is not valid for auction orders. It is only valid for normal live animal orders where shipping is being fully paid for. The gift card will be sent in the form of a store credit coupon code and will be emailed to the email address on the order on June 1, 2023. The gift card will not be sent or will be invalid if the order is cancelled or refunded for any reason. Only one gift card per email address is allowed.
* Underground Reptiles ships during the week Monday-Friday with the exception of holidays.
* Underground Reptiles has a no return and no refund policy for all orders. If you need to request a cancellation on an order before it ships to you we can offer store credit.
* In some instances, if a refund is granted, a 15% cancellation fee may apply.
* Underground Reptiles does our best to sex your animal using our experience but we cannot guarantee the sex on any animal unless otherwise specified.
* Underground Reptiles ships Next Day Air with UPS. We do not ship venomous reptiles or mammals with UPS. Please do not ask. Venomous Reptiles and Mammals are shipped airport to airport via commercial airlines according to IATA regulations. Airline rates do apply. There is sometimes an additional fee for boxing and/or health certificate.
* The buyer must be present to receive the package on the first delivery attempt or all guarantees are void.
* Live and visibly healthy arrival is only guaranteed when shipping temperatures at both ends are between 36° – 89°F for home delivery and 25F° – 99F° for having the animal shipped to a UPS Customer Center for pick up. We will not knowingly ship to and do not guarantee any live animal shipments to UPS Stores or UPS Access Points. We will still guarantee the animal if you opt to have the package held at a UPS Customer Center for pick up, however, the animal must be picked up within 2 hours of the Center opening time or all guarantees are void. We can also hold the animal(s) at our facility until temperatures are safe for shipping.
* Any shipment routing changes on the part of the customer will result in voiding our live arrival guarantee.
*We are not able to provide any guarantees for orders shipping to Alaska.
* We are not responsible for carrier delays or mishandling resulting in late arrival on shipments. We do not offer refunds on shipping fees due to late deliveries. In some instances, we may offer a store credit for a partial amount of the shipping fee.
* All animals have a live and healthy arrival guarantee. We cannot offer any guarantee after the arrival. If your animal does arrive deceased we are happy to ship a replacement to you. We do not offer refunds.
* We cannot be held responsible for shipping charges incurred for upholding our guarantee; they are the responsibility of you, the buyer. We do not offer credits or refunds on shipping for replacement animals.
* If your shipment arrives deceased, is visibly unhealthy, is damaged in any way or if there is any other issue with the order upon arrival the customer must notify Underground Reptiles of the issue immediately upon receiving the shipment. The arrival time will be determined by the tracking information UPS provides online of the delivery. Please CLICK HERE to submit an order issue ticket and attach a photo of the contents of the shipment within two hours of arrival or all guarantees are null and void. If the first attempt of delivery is missed then all live and visibly health arrival guarantees are null and void.
*If a shipment is refused and sent back to us then we reserve the right to withhold the original shipping fee, the return shipping fee, any additional handling fees and a 15% restocking fee for any animals/items which are received back to us in sellable condition.
* We reserve the right to refuse sale to any buyer, for any reason. Sorry, no sales to minors. Proof of age may be required at our discretion.
* The reptile industry is very prone to fraud orders. We reserve the right to ask for ID and/or permitting verification before shipping any order. All verified fraud orders are reporting to federal authorities. Credit card fraud is against the law. For fraud prevention reasons we are not able to change the shipping address on an order after it is placed. An order must be replaced if the customer wishes to ship to a different shipping address and that shipping address must be specified on the new order.
* Underground Reptiles is not responsible for any veterinary expenses or costs incurred by the buyer for any animal. If you take any animal to a veterinarian, you do so entirely at your own expense.
* Photos and requests: due to our large amount of stock the animals pictured on our web site may not be the actual animal available (unless specifically specified). Please rest assured we take all our own photos of our animals from our own stock. We are happy to send more pictures of any animal you are interested in by contacting us.
* Photos, descriptions, and care sheets posted on our web site are the exclusive property of Underground Reptiles, and may not be used or reused without our specific, written permission.
* In accordance with FDA regulations, turtles and tortoises less than 4 inches listed on our website are offered expressly for educational, scientific, or export purposes only. They are not sold for use as pets.
* You can contact us either by phone (954-428-8005) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) If you have specific questions/requests, feel free to ask; we will respond accordingly. We can be reached Monday through Friday from 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM EST.
* Please be aware of your own local wildlife laws and regulations. No shipments will be knowingly sent in violation of any state or federal laws. Please do not even ask.
* Underground Reptiles reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
*DOA = Dead on Arrival
UNDERGROUD ELITE TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to Underground Elite!
Underground Reptiles, LLC. (together with our affiliates, “Ugreptiles”, “Underground Elite”, “We”, “Us”, or “Our”) provides you access to an online auction platform for the sale of reptiles and other exotic animals. The following Terms of Service (TOS) govern your access as a buyer (“User”, “You”, “Buyer” or “Your”) of Our website (available at https://www.undergroundelite.com) and any other websites that link to these TOS, also any associated features, functionalities, user interfaces, downloads, mobile applications, content and other online services that We operate or control (collectively, the “Service”).
Creating an account and/or accessing Our website, using the Service or otherwise indicating your acceptance of these TOS, You acknowledge and agree that you have read and understand and agree to be bound, these TOS and meet the legal age and authority to enter into these TOS. If you do not agree to these TOS, and any other policies associated with holding an account or using Our Services that apply, you may not use or access Our service in any way.
To register an account You must be 18 or older. Proof of age may be required at Our discretion (you’re welcome parents!). Minors can experience the fun of an Elite Membership under the account and supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
By accessing or using Our Service, You acknowledge and accept that information legally collected and obtained may be used for promotional and informational purposes.
This information includes registration information provided when you create an account, including your name, email address, telephone number, address, username, password, payment information and other account information. This includes information about the items you purchase and auctions that are bid on. Usage, technical data and viewing data including IP addresses when you use the site.
ELITE MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION
To use the Elite membership service you must provide us with a Payment Method. “Payment Method” means a current, valid, accepted method of payment. You acknowledge and agree that the form of payment provided is accurate and complete. You represent and warrant that you have the authority to to use the payment method you submit to us and that the payment method has adequate funds to complete the transaction. We reserve the right to refuse any user to purchase a product or deliver any product to a user.
Payment of a membership is made immediately upon the completion of an order for a membership subscription. All sales are final. No refunds will be issued for any membership subscriptions.
TERMINATION OF ELITE MEMBERSHIP
An Elite Membership Subscription can be terminated at any time by visiting https://undergroundreptiles.com/my-account/scheduled-orders/ and selecting to cancel the recurring order that has the membership subscription on it.
Monthly Elite Memberships are renewed on the same day each month in correlation to the original date the membership subscription order was placed.
Yearly Elite Memberships are renewed on the same day each year in correlation to the original date the membership subscription was placed.
If a recurring payment fails then a membership will be terminated immediately and the user will not have access to any membership features. Underground Reptiles is not responsible for the time frame in which it occurs. i.e. If payment is supposed to process on a date that falls during an auction and the payment fails, the Elite member will no longer be allowed to place a bid. Payment methods can always be updated in your My Account page here: https://undergroundreptiles.com/my-account/payment-methods/
-Elite Membership discounts given through program cannot be combined with any other offers or sales
-Elite Membership includes all perks listed on membership page but are subject to change
-Underground Reptiles reserves the right to change our membership perks/plans or adjust pricing for our membership or anything included in it
-If any Elite member tries to take advantage of our bangin’ program and stoop down to a lower level, taking away from the awesomeness this membership offers to the community, Underground Reptiles reserves the right to cancel any user’s membership at our discretion.
-Auction winners have 24 hours after the auction has ended to complete payment for the winning auction. If payment is not completed for a winning auction within 24 hours the winner forfeits that auction. This can be done online in your account or over the phone. Our office hours are Monday-Friday 9:30-6:00 PM EST (954-428-8005)
-Underground Reptiles is not liable for any bids entered by Elite members which might be incorrect or submitted by someone other than the member using their account.
-Underground Reptiles is not liable for technical glitches beyond our control with recording auction bids. Auction bids are accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
-Fraud on auctions is not tolerated. If any Elite member attempts to defraud or spam the auctions their membership will be immediately terminated without refund for any membership subscription fees. This will protect our honorable Elite members to provide a fair auction as desired.
-If an Elite member wins an auction, fails to pay, and repeats this action, this user’s membership subscription will be terminated immediately without refund for any membership subscription fees.
-Underground Reptiles standard shipping terms will apply for auction shipments, to include weather, facility and live arrival guarantees stated on the website.
-The buyer must be present to receive the package on the first delivery attempt or all guarantees are void
-If a live animal shipment is refused, the animal will be returned to Underground Reptiles and no refund given. This will put the Elite member at risk of losing all auction opportunities.
-Underground reptiles has no refund or return policy regarding any auctions or purchases
-If an Elite member has a current order scheduled to be shipped, animals can be combined in same shipment if desired
-Please be aware of your own local wildlife laws and regulations. No shipments will be knowingly sent in violation of any state or federal laws.
-When you agree to pay the price for an item or animal either through direct purchase or by bidding and subsequently winning an auction, you are agreeing to pay all related shipping and handling charges, taxes and possible fees with respect to your purchase. Orders will not be processed until payment is received in full, and any holds on your account by Paypal or another payment processor are your responsibility. Underground Elite may at its sole discretion revise pricing, availability, specifications, content, descriptions, photos or features of a listing and to correct pricing errors. You authorize Underground Reptiles to charge any Payment Method associated to your account. Once membership is activated the payment schedule selected at the time of registration will continue until terminated by the user.
-Underground Reptiles reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
-Can I combine an auction animal with an order I already have or am going to place?
Yes you can! That will need to be stated during the phone call for scheduling your auction animal shipping date.
Mobile Terms of Service
The Underground Reptiles mobile message service (the “Service”) is operated by Underground Reptiles (“Underground Reptiles”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to Underground Reptiles’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of Underground Reptiles through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Underground Reptiles. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to +18447440784 or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You’ll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other Underground Reptiles mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to +18447440784 or email email@example.com.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.