Fluval U2 Underwater Filter provides complete and efficient 3-stage filtration, including BioMax biological filtering, to create superior aquarium water quality.
- Fluval U2 Underwater Filter User Manual
- Filters debris and provides optimal biological filtration
- Simple to install and maintain
- Silent and efficient
- Ideal supplemental or stand-alone filter, or for installations where external filtration is not possible
- Comes with 3-way flow control with adjustable output, 2 foam pads, 2 poly/carbon cartridges and 40 grams BioMax; Ideal for 12-30 gallon environments
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 3 x 8 inches ; 1.7 pounds
The U2 Filter includes practical and versatile features, making it ideal for application in fresh, marine and reptile environments.
The filter provides the option of setting the flow output in 3 different positions, a key benchmark in underwater filtration. The adjustable 3-way flow control feature lets you position the water flow output to meet your specific needs. The Top Output setting provides maximum circulation and oxygenation, the Integrated Spray Bar setting provides a gentle, even flow for planted aquariums, and the Bottom Output setting is for deepwater agitation.
The filter also has a convenient flip-top lid that allows quick and easy access to the filter cartridge for maintenance or replacement. The filter can be installed vertically against the aquarium wall to create currents or customized flow patterns; it can be placed horizontally in shallow water tanks; or it can be used to create decorative features such as waterfalls.