- 75-watt broad spectrum daylight spot lamp for terrariums
- Neodymium gives terrarium animals and plants a more natural appearance
- Increases ambient air temperature; Creates a basking area for thermoregulation
- Stimulates breeding behavior through UVA rays
- R20 bulb; Can be combined with Night Glo or Heat Glo bulbs for 24-hour cycle
A broad-spectrum daylight spot lamp with a Neodymium sleeve. The spectrum is ideal for plant’s photosynthesis and the UVA (ultraviolet A) light contributes to reptiles’ physiological well-being. The spot allows one to direct the heat and light in a certain direction to create basking sites in the terrarium.