- Originating In Central And South America, Also Found Across Jamaica And Hispaniola
- Approximately 1.5 to 2 Inches In Length Making Them The Smallest Of Their Species
- With Proper Care These can live up to 10 years
- They have a lens in each iris that enlarges in darkness, making their eyes over 350 times more sensitive to light than ours.
- This Is An Arboreal Species, Provide Plenty Of Branches And Hiding Places
Important: Due to the large volume of business some animals or products may not be in stock at the time of your purchase. You will be notified if there are any issues with your order. Please ensure that you provide us with the best contact phone number and e-mail address so that we can quickly contact you if it is needed.