WE HAVE SOLOMON ISLAND BLACK TREE SKINK FOR SALE. HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS:
- Native Habitat Consist Of Forestry And Also Garden Like Areas As Well As Some Vegetation By The Seashore
- They Range From The Southern Pacific Islands From Samoa And Tonga Groups Westward To Fiji!
- Adults Will On Average Get Around 10 – 13 Inches In Total Length
- With Proper Care These Skinks Should Have A Life Span Of 8 – 10 Years In Captivity
- Fairly Uncommon Skink Little Is Known About This Particular Species
Important: Due to the large volume of business some animals or products may not be in stock at the time of your purchase. You will be notified if there are any issues with your order. Please ensure that provide us with the best contact phone number and e-mail address so that we can quickly contact you if it is needed.