- Captive Bred Babies
- These Originate From Europe, Africa, Asia And Parts Of New Zealand
- These Are Active And Curious Babies That Can Be Shy But Love Stimulation And Exercise
- Make Sure To Keep A Hamster Wheel, Various Other Toys And Hideouts In Their Enclosures
- With Good Care And Regular Handling They Can Live Up To 4-6 Years In Captivity
- We Currently Have A Well Diverse Array Of Morphs To Choose From Ranging From The Snow White Albinos, The Warm Cinnamons, To The Frosted Looking Black And Whites
- All Of Our Babies Are Veraciously Feeding On Hedgehog Formula And Mealworms!
- Hedgehogs Are Illegal To Keep If You Reside In The Following States ñ Arizona, California, Georgia, Hawaii And Pennsylvania
- The State Of Maine Requires An Importation Permit And A Possession Permit To Keep A Hedgehog
Live Animal Shipping: Baby Hedgehogs will be shipped using the United Airlines PetSafe program to your closest airport. Live animals are shipped within the United States only.
Important: Due to the large volume of business some animals or products may not be in stock at the time of your purchase. You will be notified if there are any issues with your order. Please ensure that provide us with the best contact phone number and e-mail address so that we can quickly contact you if it is needed.