Shipping Live Reptiles
At Underground Reptiles we strive to pack every shipment to the best of our ability, putting the animal’s welfare as our top priority.
Here are answer to some common shipping questions.
- When will my animal ship?
- You are able to pick which day you would like your animal(s) shipped on the checkout page. You are able to schedule your animal to ship up to 5 days ahead of time. No matter what date you pick, your shipment will still be sent Priority Overnight.
- How will my animal ship?
- All live, non-venomous reptiles ship Overnight on the shipping date that you select on the checkout page. All live animal shipments require a signature upon delivery. There will need to be an adult present to sign for the shipment when it arrives. It will not be left unattended.
- What time will my animal arrive?
- Since we ship Overnight with morning delivery, most of our packages arrive before 12pm, some of them before 10:30am, but remember, your delivery time will ultimately depend on your local delivery route.
- What is the guarantee on my animal?
- We guarantee live, visibly healthy arrival on all of the animals we ship. If there is any issue with any of the animals you receive please contact us immediately at 954-428-8005 or email us at email@example.com.
- Will my local temperatures affect my shipment?
- If your local temperature is between 36 and 89 degrees then we can guarantee live arrival for your animals straight to your requested shipping address. If your temperature is 26-35 or 90-99 degrees then we can guarantee live arrival if you elect to pick it up at a local shipping facility. If the temperatures are higher than 99 degrees or lower than 26 degrees we can still ship but we cannot guarantee live arrival. We are experts at packing our animals to survive many extreme temperatures and have shipped animals to negative temperatures in the past and our animals have arrived just fine.
- When will I get a tracking number?
- You will receive a tracking number for your shipment on the evening of your ship date. This tracking number will be sent via email between 5-8PM EST on your shipping date. You will be able to track your shipment by clicking on the link in this email. Also, if you have created an account on our website, you can track your shipment on the orders page (CLICK HERE) located in your account profile.
- How do venomous reptiles ship?
- All venomous reptiles are shipped with Delta airlines to your closest airport. The are double containerized and shipped in a sealed hot box container.
- How do mammals ship?
- All mammals are shipped with United Airlines using their PetSafe program to your closest airport. This is the safest way to ship mammals.
- All Animals
- All Supplies
- Cleaning Products
- Complete Setup Kits
- Health & Wellness
- Hides & Caves
- Incubation & Breeding Supplies
- Lighting & Heating
- Packaged & Canned Diets
- Plants & Cage Decor
- Substrates & Bedding
- Terrariums & Cages
- Thermostats, Gauges, & Water Systems
- Turtle Supplies
- Vitamins & Suppliments
- Water & Feeding Dishes
VERSE OF THE DAY
PSALMS 15 1 Lord, who may abide in Your tabernacle? Who may dwell in Your holy hill? 2 He who walks uprightly, And works righteousness, And speaks the truth in his heart; 3 He who does not backbite with his tongue, Nor does evil to his neighbor, Nor does he take up a reproach against his friend; 4 In whose eyes a vile person is despised, But he honors those who fear the Lord; He who swears to his own hurt and does not change; 5 He who does not put out his money at usury, Nor does he take a bribe against the innocent. He who does these things shall never be moved.